Japan / J League Div 2 / 2648

Mito Hollyhock vs Ehime FC

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mito Hollyhock - Draw - Ehime FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.5% home win for (Mito Hollyhock) at opening odds $1.70; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.3% away win for (Ehime FC) at opening odds $4.20. The fixture favourite (Mito Hollyhock) has a 31.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Ehime FC) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Mito Hollyhock1.701.58 -7.1%Draw3.403.60 +5.9%Ehime FC4.204.70 +11.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Mito Hollyhock -1.52.902.70 -6.9%Ehime FC +1.51.331.37 +3.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.001.93 -3.5%Under 2.51.701.75 +2.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Mito HollyhockDrawEhime FC
H-H2.552.30 -9.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.404.20 -4.5%D-D5.205.80 +11.5%D-A10.0011.00 +10.0%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D15.0017.00 +13.3%A-A8.009.00 +12.5%
04. Pick The Score
Mito HollyhockDrawEhime FC
1-05.205.200-011.0011.000-110.0011.00 +10.0%
2-06.506.00 -7.7%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-223.0025.00 +8.7%
2-17.007.002-215.0015.001-213.0013.00
3-013.0011.00 -15.4%3-380.0090.00 +12.5%0-370.0090.00 +28.6%
3-113.0012.00 -7.7%4-4250.00250.001-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score100.0060.00 -40.0%2-350.0050.00
4-035.0030.00 -14.3%    0-4200.00200.00
4-135.0030.00 -14.3%    1-4150.00150.00
4-260.0060.00    2-4150.00150.00
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4200.00200.00
5-090.0070.00 -22.2%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60625.0021.00 -16.0%
13.904.00 +2.6%46.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.10512.0010.00 -16.7%8100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Mito Hollyhock1.581.50 -5.1%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Ehime FC2.702.95 +9.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Mito Hollyhock2.352.15 -8.5%Draw2.102.20 +4.8%Ehime FC4.505.00 +11.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Mito HollyhockDrawEhime FC
1-03.403.20 -5.9%0-02.552.75 +7.8%0-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-09.508.00 -15.8%1-18.008.50 +6.3%0-225.0023.00 -8.0%
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-230.0030.00
    Any Other Score17.0013.00 -23.5%    
2019-11-10 12:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.752.75Under 1.51.381.38