Japan / J League Div 2 /
Mito Hollyhock vs FC Ryukyu 2624
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mito Hollyhock - Draw - FC Ryukyu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Mito Hollyhock) at opening odds $2.40; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35% away win for (FC Ryukyu) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (Mito Hollyhock) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (FC Ryukyu) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 12:50:02