Japan / J League Div 2 /

Mito Hollyhock vs Fagiano Okayama 2689

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mito Hollyhock - Draw - Fagiano Okayama) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.8% home win for (Mito Hollyhock) at opening odds $2.30; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 31.9% away win for (Fagiano Okayama) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mito Hollyhock) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Fagiano Okayama) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Mito Hollyhock
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
Draw
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
Fagiano Okayama
2.80
3.40
+21.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Mito Hollyhock -1.5
5.50
3.55
-35.5%
Fagiano Okayama +1.5
1.09
1.22
+11.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
1.93
-10.2%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.75
+9.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.85
1.85
No
1.80
1.80
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
H-D
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
D-A
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
A-H
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
A-D
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
A-A
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
3-3
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
50.00
-66.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
1-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-2
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
0-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-1
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
7
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Mito Hollyhock
1.90
1.77
-6.8%
Fagiano Okayama
2.15
2.40
+11.6%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Mito Hollyhock
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
Draw
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Fagiano Okayama
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
0-1
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.50
4.50
3+
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Mito Hollyhock
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
Fagiano Okayama
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
No 1st Goal
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 16:50:01