Sweden / Swedish League /

Mjallby AIF vs Elfsborg 5466

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mjallby AIF - Draw - Elfsborg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.7% home win for (Mjallby AIF) at opening odds $2.90; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 42.4% away win for (Elfsborg) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Elfsborg) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Mjallby AIF) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Mjallby AIF 0.00
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Elfsborg +0.00
1.75
1.85
+5.7%
01 | 1X2
Mjallby AIF
2.90
2.55
-12.1%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Elfsborg
2.10
2.40
+14.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Mjallby AIF +1.5
1.15
1.09
-5.2%
Elfsborg -1.5
4.40
5.50
+25.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.83
+1.7%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.83
-2.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.63
No
2.05
2.05
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
4.30
-14.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
4.00
+17.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
3-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-4
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.40
4.40
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Mjallby AIF
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Elfsborg
1.80
1.95
+8.3%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Mjallby AIF
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Elfsborg
2.70
3.05
+13.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
0-0
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
0-1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.40
-12.7%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.49
+8.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3+
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Mjallby AIF
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Elfsborg
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
No 1st Goal
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:20:03