Sweden / Swedish League /

Mjallby AIF vs Varbergs 5408

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mjallby AIF - Draw - Varbergs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Mjallby AIF) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Varbergs) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mjallby AIF) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Varbergs) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Mjallby AIF -0.25
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
Varbergs +0.25
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
01 | 1X2
Mjallby AIF
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Draw
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
Varbergs
3.10
3.10
46 | 1/2 Goal
Mjallby AIF -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
Varbergs +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
2.10
+16.7%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.63
-12.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
0-1
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
1
4.50
3.80
-15.6%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Mjallby AIF
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
Varbergs
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Mjallby AIF
2.65
2.85
+7.5%
Draw
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
Varbergs
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.00
0-0
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
0-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 20:50:02