Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Molde vs Jerv

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Molde - Draw - Jerv) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 79.9% home win for (Molde) at opening odds $1.12; 11.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $8.00; 8.9% away win for (Jerv) at opening odds $10.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Molde) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Jerv) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Molde
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
Draw
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
Jerv
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Molde -2.5
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Jerv +2.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Under 3.5
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
No
1.67
1.75
+4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.35
1.45
+7.4%
H-D
25.00
25.00
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
D-D
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
D-A
30.00
30.00
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-A
25.00
25.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
0-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-1
40.00
40.00
2-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
1-1
15.00
15.00
0-2
100.00
100.00
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-2
40.00
40.00
3-0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
3-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-3
250.00
250.00
3-1
8.50
8.50
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
125.00
125.00
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
2-3
90.00
90.00
4-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
11.00
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
3
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
4
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
5
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
6
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
7
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
8
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
9+
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Molde
1.17
1.15
-1.7%
Jerv
4.80
4.80
No 1st Goal
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Even
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Molde
1.42
1.50
+5.6%
Draw
3.30
2.95
-10.6%
Jerv
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
0-0
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
5.50
5.50
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
Under 1.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.82
1.95
+7.1%
Even
1.82
1.70
-6.6%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
1
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3+
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Molde
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Jerv
5.50
5.50
No 1st Goal
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 19:00:09