Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /
Molde vs Stabaek
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Molde - Draw - Stabaek) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 72.1% home win for (Molde) at opening odds $1.25; 17.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 10.6% away win for (Stabaek) at opening odds $8.50
The fixture favourite (Molde) has a 51.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.77 whereas the underdog (Stabaek) has a 48.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.87
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2021-06-20 23:50:01