France / French League /

Monaco vs Clermont 2977

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Monaco - Draw - Clermont) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62.8% home win for (Monaco) at opening odds $1.42; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 15.4% away win for (Clermont) at opening odds $5.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Monaco) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Clermont) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Monaco -1.00
1.77
1.77
Clermont +1.00
2.03
2.03
01 | 1X2
Monaco
1.42
1.37
-3.5%
Draw
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
Clermont
5.80
7.50
+29.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Monaco -1.5
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
Clermont +1.5
1.53
1.63
+6.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.75
+9.4%
Under 2.5
2.15
1.93
-10.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.03
1.85
-8.9%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
D-D
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-H
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
5
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
8
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Monaco
1.40
1.35
-3.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Clermont
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Monaco
1.92
1.80
-6.3%
Draw
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Clermont
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-0
3.10
2.70
-12.9%
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.45
Under 1.5
1.47
1.47

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 21:50:02