France / French League / 2997

Monaco vs Dijon

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Monaco - Draw - Dijon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.2% home win for (Monaco) at opening odds $1.37; 19.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 14.9% away win for (Dijon) at opening odds $6.00. The fixture favourite (Monaco) has a 42.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Dijon) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Monaco1.371.37Draw4.504.50Dijon6.006.50 +8.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Monaco -1.52.152.15Dijon +1.51.581.58
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.30 -2.1%Under 3.51.501.53 +2.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MonacoDrawDijon
H-H1.921.92H-D17.0015.00 -11.8%H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.204.20D-D8.008.00D-A13.0015.00 +15.4%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D19.0017.00 -10.5%A-A11.0011.00
04. Pick The Score
MonacoDrawDijon
1-07.008.00 +14.3%0-019.0021.00 +10.5%0-117.0021.00 +23.5%
2-06.006.50 +8.3%1-18.508.500-240.0050.00 +25.0%
2-16.506.502-215.0013.00 -13.3%1-217.0017.00
3-09.009.50 +5.6%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-3125.00125.00
3-19.508.50 -10.5%4-4200.00200.001-360.0060.00
3-219.0015.00 -21.1%Any Other Score35.0035.002-350.0040.00 -20.0%
4-017.0021.00 +23.5%    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0017.00    1-4150.00150.00
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-390.0070.00 -22.2%    3-4150.00150.00
5-040.0040.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-150.0050.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-290.0070.00 -22.2%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
019.0021.00 +10.5%33.403.40615.0012.00 -20.0%
15.506.50 +18.2%44.504.40 -2.2%735.0021.00 -40.0%
23.603.80 +5.6%57.507.00 -6.7%870.0040.00 -42.9%
    9+100.0070.00 -30.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Monaco1.371.37No 1st Goal19.0021.00 +10.5%Dijon3.203.20
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.80Even1.851.85
10. Halftime 1X2
Monaco1.851.82 -1.6%Draw2.552.55Dijon5.205.50 +5.8%
11. Halftime PTS
MonacoDrawDijon
1-03.103.20 +3.2%0-03.303.50 +6.1%0-18.008.00
2-06.506.501-18.007.50 -6.3%0-230.0030.00
2-113.0013.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score11.0010.00 -9.1%    
2019-11-10 02:10:05
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.302.20 -4.3%Under 1.51.531.58 +3.3%