France / French League /
Monaco vs Dijon 2991
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Monaco - Draw - Dijon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 77.6% home win for (Monaco) at opening odds $1.18; 14.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.50; 8.3% away win for (Dijon) at opening odds $11.00
The fixture favourite (Monaco) has a 59.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.53 whereas the underdog (Dijon) has a 40.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 23:00:01