France / French League / 2983

Monaco vs Paris SG

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Monaco - Draw - Paris SG) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 18.6% home win for (Monaco) at opening odds $4.80; 19.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 61.6% away win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $1.45. The fixture favourite (Paris SG) has a 42.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Monaco) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Monaco +1.251.821.85 +1.6%Paris SG -1.252.001.97 -1.5%
01. 1X2
Monaco4.805.00 +4.2%Draw4.504.70 +4.4%Paris SG1.451.42 -2.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Monaco +1.51.581.58Paris SG -1.52.152.15
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.701.83 +7.6%Under 3.52.001.83 -8.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MonacoDrawParis SG
H-H9.509.50H-D15.0015.00H-A15.0017.00 +13.3%
D-H13.0013.00D-D9.009.50 +5.6%D-A4.704.70
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A2.001.95 -2.5%
04. Pick The Score
MonacoDrawParis SG
1-025.0025.000-035.0035.000-113.0011.00 -15.4%
2-040.0040.001-110.0010.000-210.008.50 -15.0%
2-115.0015.002-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-27.507.00 -6.7%
3-090.0090.003-325.0035.00 +40.0%0-312.0011.00 -8.3%
3-135.0040.00 +14.3%4-4100.00125.00 +25.0%1-39.008.50 -5.6%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score17.0021.00 +23.5%2-312.0013.00 +8.3%
4-0200.00200.00    0-421.0019.00 -9.5%
4-1100.00125.00 +25.0%    1-413.0015.00 +15.4%
4-270.0090.00 +28.6%    2-419.0023.00 +21.1%
4-380.0090.00 +12.5%    3-440.0040.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-540.0035.00 -12.5%
5-1200.00250.00 +25.0%    1-530.0030.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-540.0040.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-580.0080.00
5-4200.00250.00 +25.0%    4-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
05. Total Goals
035.0035.0033.803.60 -5.3%68.509.00 +5.9%
110.009.00 -10.0%44.004.00715.0015.00
25.004.80 -4.0%55.005.20 +4.0%830.0030.00
    9+50.0040.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Monaco2.752.80 +1.8%No 1st Goal35.0035.00Paris SG1.421.40 -1.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Monaco4.704.70Draw2.702.85 +5.6%Paris SG1.871.80 -3.7%
11. Halftime PTS
MonacoDrawParis SG
1-08.007.50 -6.3%0-04.304.40 +2.3%0-13.903.70 -5.1%
2-023.0023.001-16.506.500-26.506.50
2-119.0021.00 +10.5%2-225.0030.00 +20.0%1-211.0011.00
    Any Other Score7.007.00    
2020-01-16 02:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.801.90 +5.6%Under 1.51.871.77 -5.3%