Europe / UE Champions /

Monchengladbach vs Manchester City 0555

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Monchengladbach - Draw - Manchester City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 10.6% home win for (Monchengladbach) at opening odds $8.50; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 70.6% away win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 50.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.80 whereas the underdog (Monchengladbach) has a 49.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Monchengladbach
8.50
5.80
-31.8%
Draw
4.80
4.80
Manchester City
1.28
1.35
+5.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Monchengladbach +1.5
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Manchester City -1.5
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.63
+8.7%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.10
-10.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-D
21.00
21.00
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
D-D
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
D-A
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
A-H
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
A-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-A
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
0-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-2
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
3-1
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
Any Other Score
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
2-3
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-4
13.00
13.00
4-1
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-4
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
4-2
200.00
50.00
-75.0%
2-4
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
4-3
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
3-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
25.00
25.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
2
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
5
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
6
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
7
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Monchengladbach
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
No 1st Goal
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Manchester City
1.30
1.28
-1.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Monchengladbach
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
Draw
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
Manchester City
1.70
1.77
+4.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
10.00
10.00
0-0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
0-1
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
2-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-1
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
0-2
5.50
5.50
2-1
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
Under 1.5
1.58
1.50
-5.1%

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 03:50:01