Germany / German League / 1168

Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Monchengladbach - Draw - Werder Bremen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.4% home win for (Monchengladbach) at opening odds $1.70; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 24.1% away win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $3.70. The fixture favourite (Monchengladbach) has a 32.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Werder Bremen) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Monchengladbach -0.501.801.97 +9.4%Werder Bremen +0.502.021.85 -8.4%
01. 1X2
Monchengladbach1.701.87 +10.0%Draw3.803.60 -5.3%Werder Bremen3.703.20 -13.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Monchengladbach -1.52.803.15 +12.5%Werder Bremen +1.51.351.28 -5.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.202.20Under 3.51.581.58
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MonchengladbachDrawWerder Bremen
H-H2.552.90 +13.7%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0025.00 -16.7%
D-H4.805.20 +8.3%D-D7.006.50 -7.1%D-A10.008.50 -15.0%
A-H19.0019.00A-D13.0013.00A-A6.505.50 -15.4%
04. Pick The Score
MonchengladbachDrawWerder Bremen
1-09.5010.00 +5.3%0-021.0019.00 -9.5%0-115.0013.00 -13.3%
2-09.5011.00 +15.8%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-225.0021.00 -16.0%
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-211.0010.00 -9.1%1-211.0010.00 -9.1%
3-013.0017.00 +30.8%3-335.0030.00 -14.3%0-360.0050.00 -16.7%
3-111.0011.004-4125.00125.001-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score40.0050.00 +25.0%2-325.0021.00 -16.0%
4-035.0040.00 +14.3%    0-4125.00125.00
4-123.0025.00 +8.7%    1-480.0060.00 -25.0%
4-230.0035.00 +16.7%    2-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-360.0060.00    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-070.0090.00 +28.6%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-280.0090.00 +12.5%    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3125.00125.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
021.0019.00 -9.5%33.503.60 +2.9%612.0012.00
16.506.5044.304.30725.0025.00
24.004.0056.506.50860.0060.00
    9+90.0080.00 -11.1%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Monchengladbach1.581.67 +5.7%No 1st Goal21.0019.00 -9.5%Werder Bremen2.452.25 -8.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Monchengladbach2.202.40 +9.1%Draw2.402.35 -2.1%Werder Bremen3.903.60 -7.7%
11. Halftime PTS
MonchengladbachDrawWerder Bremen
1-03.804.20 +10.5%0-03.503.30 -5.7%0-16.005.50 -8.3%
2-09.0010.00 +11.1%1-16.506.500-219.0017.00 -10.5%
2-113.0013.002-235.0035.001-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score11.0011.00    
2019-11-10 20:20:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.152.20 +2.3%Under 1.51.601.58 -1.3%