Europe / Euro Champ Qualifiers / 2016

Montenegro vs Bulgaria

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montenegro - Draw - Bulgaria) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.1% home win for (Montenegro) at opening odds $1.97; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 26.2% away win for (Bulgaria) at opening odds $3.40. The fixture favourite (Montenegro) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Bulgaria) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Montenegro1.972.05 +4.1%Draw3.103.10Bulgaria3.403.20 -5.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Montenegro -1.53.753.75Bulgaria +1.51.201.20
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.202.03 -7.7%Under 2.51.581.67 +5.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MontenegroDrawBulgaria
H-H3.103.20 +3.2%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A40.0025.00 -37.5%
D-H4.805.00 +4.2%D-D4.504.70 +4.4%D-A8.007.50 -6.3%
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A6.006.00
04. Pick The Score
MontenegroDrawBulgaria
1-05.206.50 +25.0%0-08.008.50 +6.3%0-18.008.50 +6.3%
2-08.009.00 +12.5%1-15.205.50 +5.8%0-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-17.507.502-215.0013.00 -13.3%1-211.0011.00
3-017.0019.00 +11.8%3-390.0040.00 -55.6%0-350.0050.00
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-235.0023.00 -34.3%Any Other Score150.0070.00 -53.3%2-350.0035.00 -30.0%
4-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
4-150.0040.00 -20.0%    1-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
4-290.0060.00 -33.3%    2-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-4200.00125.00 -37.5%
5-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1125.00100.00 -20.0%    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-2200.00125.00 -37.5%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.008.50 +6.3%33.803.70 -2.6%635.0023.00 -34.3%
13.604.00 +11.1%46.506.00 -7.7%770.0040.00 -42.9%
23.053.10 +1.6%513.0011.00 -15.4%8125.0070.00 -44.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
2019-10-12 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.42 -2.1%Under 0.52.502.60 +4.0%