France / French League /
Montpellier vs Clermont 2940
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montpellier - Draw - Clermont) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.8% home win for (Montpellier) at opening odds $1.82; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 23.4% away win for (Clermont) at opening odds $3.80
The fixture favourite (Montpellier) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Clermont) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 21:40:02