France / French League /

Montpellier vs Marseille 2996

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montpellier - Draw - Marseille) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.8% home win for (Montpellier) at opening odds $2.35; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 33.5% away win for (Marseille) at opening odds $2.65

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Montpellier) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Marseille) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Montpellier 0.00
1.80
1.80
Marseille +0.00
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Montpellier
2.35
2.35
Draw
3.10
3.10
Marseille
2.65
2.65
46 | 1/2 Goal
Montpellier -1.5
4.80
4.80
Marseille +1.5
1.12
1.12
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.83
-3.7%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.83
+3.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
3.90
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
30.00
30.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
70.00
70.00
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Montpellier
1.92
1.92
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
Marseille
2.05
2.05
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Montpellier
3.00
3.00
Draw
2.05
2.05
Marseille
3.30
3.30
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
0-0
2.65
2.65
0-1
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 02:40:01