France / French League /
Montpellier vs Strasbourg 2982
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montpellier - Draw - Strasbourg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.2% home win for (Montpellier) at opening odds $1.97; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 27.8% away win for (Strasbourg) at opening odds $3.20
The fixture favourite (Montpellier) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Strasbourg) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:50:02