France / French League / 2995

Montpellier vs Toulouse

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montpellier - Draw - Toulouse) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.3% home win for (Montpellier) at opening odds $1.70; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 20.7% away win for (Toulouse) at opening odds $4.30. The fixture favourite (Montpellier) has a 29.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Toulouse) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Montpellier1.701.75 +2.9%Draw3.303.30Toulouse4.304.00 -7.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Montpellier -1.53.053.05Toulouse +1.51.301.30
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.031.93 -4.9%Under 2.51.671.75 +4.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MontpellierDrawToulouse
H-H2.602.65 +1.9%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.304.40 +2.3%D-D5.005.00D-A10.009.50 -5.0%
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A8.007.50 -6.3%
04. Pick The Score
MontpellierDrawToulouse
1-05.206.00 +15.4%0-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-110.0011.00 +10.0%
2-06.507.00 +7.7%1-16.006.000-223.0023.00
2-17.007.002-215.0013.00 -13.3%1-213.0012.00 -7.7%
3-013.0013.003-380.0060.00 -25.0%0-380.0070.00 -12.5%
3-113.0013.004-4250.00250.001-350.0040.00 -20.0%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score100.0050.00 -50.0%2-350.0040.00 -20.0%
4-035.0035.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-135.0035.00    1-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-4200.00200.00
5-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1100.0070.00 -30.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.0090.00 -40.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00150.00 -40.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
09.0010.00 +11.1%33.703.70630.0019.00 -36.7%
13.904.20 +7.7%46.005.50 -8.3%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.053.10 +1.6%512.0011.00 -8.3%8100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Montpellier1.551.60 +3.2%No 1st Goal9.0010.00 +11.1%Toulouse2.802.65 -5.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Montpellier2.352.35Draw2.052.10 +2.4%Toulouse4.804.50 -6.3%
11. Halftime PTS
MontpellierDrawToulouse
1-03.403.50 +2.9%0-02.402.70 +12.5%0-16.506.00 -7.7%
2-09.509.501-18.507.50 -11.8%0-225.0025.00
2-119.0015.00 -21.1%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-235.0023.00 -34.3%
    Any Other Score17.0015.00 -11.8%    
2019-11-10 21:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.40 -1.4%Under 0.52.602.65 +1.9%