France / French League /

Montpellier vs Troyes 2964

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montpellier - Draw - Troyes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Montpellier) at opening odds $2.10; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% away win for (Troyes) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Montpellier) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Troyes) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Montpellier -0.25
1.88
1.80
-4.3%
Troyes +0.25
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
01 | 1X2
Montpellier
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Draw
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
Troyes
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Montpellier -1.5
4.40
4.40
Troyes +1.5
1.15
1.15
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
2.20
+27.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
1.58
-19.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.55
1.90
+22.6%
No
2.20
1.75
-20.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.30
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
5.20
4.30
-17.3%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
5.20
-35.0%
0-0
12.00
7.50
-37.5%
0-1
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
2-0
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
3-2
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
4-2
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
2-4
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
7.50
-37.5%
1
4.80
3.70
-22.9%
2
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
3
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
4
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
5
9.50
13.00
+36.8%
6
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
7
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
8
80.00
80.00
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Montpellier
1.77
1.77
Troyes
2.20
2.40
+9.1%
No 1st Goal
12.00
7.50
-37.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Montpellier
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
Draw
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
Troyes
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
0-0
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.47
+8.9%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.45
-14.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Even
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
1
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
2
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
3+
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Montpellier
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
Troyes
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
5.50
+25.0%
No
1.15
1.09
-5.2%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 20:50:02