USA / US Soccer League /

Montreal Impact vs Charlotte FC 4617

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montreal Impact - Draw - Charlotte FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49% home win for (Montreal Impact) at opening odds $1.82; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 24.8% away win for (Charlotte FC) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Montreal Impact) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Charlotte FC) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Montreal Impact -0.50
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Charlotte FC +0.50
1.93
1.87
-3.1%
01 | 1X2
Montreal Impact
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Charlotte FC
3.60
3.60
46 | 1/2 Goal
Montreal Impact -1.5
3.35
3.50
+4.5%
Charlotte FC +1.5
1.25
1.23
-1.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.83
+7.6%
Under 2.5
2.00
1.83
-8.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.58
1.70
+7.6%
No
2.15
1.95
-9.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
6.50
6.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
30.00
30.00
3-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
2
3.40
3.40
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
6
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
7
40.00
40.00
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Montreal Impact
1.65
1.65
Charlotte FC
2.45
2.45
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Montreal Impact
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Charlotte FC
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
0-0
3.10
2.85
-8.1%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
1
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
2
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
3+
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Montreal Impact
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Charlotte FC
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
No 1st Goal
3.10
2.85
-8.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
No
1.18
1.15
-2.5%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 07:30:01