USA / US Soccer League /

Montreal Impact vs Inter Miami 4622

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montreal Impact - Draw - Inter Miami) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27% home win for (Montreal Impact) at opening odds $3.30; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 48.2% away win for (Inter Miami) at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Inter Miami) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Montreal Impact) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Montreal Impact +0.50
1.93
2.02
+4.7%
Inter Miami -0.50
1.88
1.80
-4.3%
01 | 1X2
Montreal Impact
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Draw
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
Inter Miami
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Montreal Impact +1.5
1.28
1.33
+3.9%
Inter Miami -1.5
3.15
2.90
-7.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
5.00
5.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
17.00
17.00
4-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-4
25.00
25.00
4-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
35.00
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Montreal Impact
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
Inter Miami
1.65
1.60
-3.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Montreal Impact
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
Draw
2.35
2.35
Inter Miami
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
3.20
3.20
0-1
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.35
Under 1.5
1.50
1.50

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 17:20:14