USA / US Soccer League /
Montreal Impact vs Inter Miami 4602
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Montreal Impact - Draw - Inter Miami) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.6% home win for (Montreal Impact) at opening odds $1.85; 26.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 25% away win for (Inter Miami) at opening odds $3.60
The fixture favourite (Montreal Impact) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Inter Miami) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 07:30:02