USA / US Soccer League /

NE Revolution vs Montreal Impact 4616

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (NE Revolution - Draw - Montreal Impact) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 68.5% home win for (NE Revolution) at opening odds $1.33; 19.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 12.1% away win for (Montreal Impact) at opening odds $7.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (NE Revolution) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Montreal Impact) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
NE Revolution -1.25
1.82
1.93
+6.0%
Montreal Impact +1.25
2.00
1.88
-6.0%
01 | 1X2
NE Revolution
1.33
1.40
+5.3%
Draw
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
Montreal Impact
7.50
5.50
-26.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
NE Revolution -1.5
1.90
2.05
+7.9%
Montreal Impact +1.5
1.75
1.63
-6.9%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
1.97
-14.3%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.72
+12.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.80
1.95
+8.3%
H-D
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
D-D
8.50
8.50
D-A
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
0-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
0-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-0
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
1-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-1
8.50
8.50
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
2-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
15.00
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
35.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
2
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
5
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
6
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
7
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
NE Revolution
1.33
1.40
+5.3%
No 1st Goal
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Montreal Impact
3.40
2.90
-14.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
NE Revolution
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Draw
2.60
2.60
Montreal Impact
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
0-0
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
0-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
2.00
-9.1%
Under 1.5
1.58
1.70
+7.6%

Last Updated on 2021-07-26 05:50:01