USA / US Soccer League /
NY Red Bulls vs Austin FC 4614
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (NY Red Bulls - Draw - Austin FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.4% home win for (NY Red Bulls) at opening odds $1.70; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 22.8% away win for (Austin FC) at opening odds $3.90
The fixture favourite (NY Red Bulls) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Austin FC) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 07:30:05