USA / US Soccer League /

NY Red Bulls vs Orlando City 4607

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (NY Red Bulls - Draw - Orlando City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.5% home win for (NY Red Bulls) at opening odds $2.05; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 30.2% away win for (Orlando City) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (NY Red Bulls) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Orlando City) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
NY Red Bulls -0.25
1.88
1.91
+1.6%
Orlando City +0.25
1.93
1.91
-1.0%
01 | 1X2
NY Red Bulls
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Orlando City
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
NY Red Bulls -1.5
3.55
3.75
+5.6%
Orlando City +1.5
1.22
1.20
-1.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.63
Under 2.5
2.10
2.10
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.50
0-0
13.00
13.00
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
13.00
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.50
8.50
6
15.00
15.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
NY Red Bulls
1.77
1.77
No 1st Goal
13.00
13.00
Orlando City
2.15
2.15
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
NY Red Bulls
2.65
2.65
Draw
2.20
2.20
Orlando City
3.40
3.40
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
0-0
2.95
2.95
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.50
Under 1.5
1.45
1.45

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 04:30:02