Japan / J League Cup / 1607

Nagoya Grampus vs Kashima Antlers

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nagoya Grampus - Draw - Kashima Antlers) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.1% home win for (Nagoya Grampus) at opening odds $2.85; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 41.2% away win for (Kashima Antlers) at opening odds $2.15. The fixture favourite (Kashima Antlers) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Nagoya Grampus) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Nagoya Grampus +0.251.881.91 +1.6%Kashima Antlers -0.251.931.91 -1.0%
01. 1X2
Nagoya Grampus2.852.90 +1.8%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%Kashima Antlers2.152.10 -2.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Nagoya Grampus +1.51.181.20 +1.7%Kashima Antlers -1.54.003.75 -6.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.751.67 -4.6%Under 2.51.932.03 +5.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Nagoya GrampusDrawKashima Antlers
H-H5.005.00H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H7.007.50 +7.1%D-D5.205.20D-A5.205.20
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.503.30 -5.7%
04. Pick The Score
Nagoya GrampusDrawKashima Antlers
1-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-012.0013.00 +8.3%0-17.508.00 +6.7%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-16.006.000-210.0011.00 +10.0%
2-19.509.502-211.0011.001-27.507.50
3-035.0040.00 +14.3%3-350.0040.00 -20.0%0-321.0021.00
3-121.0021.004-4200.00200.001-315.0013.00 -13.3%
3-225.0023.00 -8.0%Any Other Score100.0060.00 -40.0%2-321.0019.00 -9.5%
4-0100.00100.00    0-460.0060.00
4-160.0060.00    1-440.0040.00
4-280.0070.00 -12.5%    2-460.0040.00 -33.3%
4-3125.0090.00 -28.0%    3-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-1200.00150.00 -25.0%    1-5125.0070.00 -44.0%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5150.0090.00 -40.0%
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0013.00 +8.3%33.503.50619.0017.00 -10.5%
14.504.80 +6.7%45.004.80 -4.0%750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.303.40 +3.0%59.509.00 -5.3%890.0080.00 -11.1%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
2020-02-16 04:10:46
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.40 -7.7%Under 1.51.421.49 +4.9%