Japan / J League / 3127

Nagoya Grampus vs Vissel Kobe

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nagoya Grampus - Draw - Vissel Kobe) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Nagoya Grampus) at opening odds $2.20; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 34.9% away win for (Vissel Kobe) at opening odds $2.55. The fixture favourite (Nagoya Grampus) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Vissel Kobe) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Nagoya Grampus2.202.15 -2.3%Draw3.603.50 -2.8%Vissel Kobe2.552.70 +5.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Nagoya Grampus -1.53.753.75Vissel Kobe +1.51.201.20
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.072.20 +6.3%Under 3.51.651.58 -4.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Nagoya GrampusDrawVissel Kobe
H-H3.403.30 -2.9%H-D13.0013.00H-A23.0023.00
D-H6.006.00D-D7.006.50 -7.1%D-A7.007.00
A-H21.0021.00A-D13.0013.00A-A4.104.40 +7.3%
04. Pick The Score
Nagoya GrampusDrawVissel Kobe
1-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-023.0019.00 -17.4%0-113.0012.00 -7.7%
2-013.0013.001-17.507.00 -6.7%0-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-18.008.002-29.5010.00 +5.3%1-29.009.00
3-025.0023.00 -8.0%3-325.0030.00 +20.0%0-335.0035.00
3-113.0013.004-4125.00125.001-315.0017.00 +13.3%
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score50.0060.00 +20.0%2-317.0019.00 +11.8%
4-060.0060.00    0-470.0090.00 +28.6%
4-135.0035.00    1-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-235.0040.00 +14.3%    2-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-360.0060.00    3-460.0070.00 +16.7%
5-0125.00125.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-190.0090.00    1-5125.00125.00
5-290.00100.00 +11.1%    2-5125.00125.00
5-3125.00125.00    3-5150.00150.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5200.00200.00
05. Total Goals
023.0019.00 -17.4%33.603.60611.0012.00 +9.1%
17.506.50 -13.3%44.204.30 +2.4%723.0025.00 +8.7%
24.204.00 -4.8%56.006.50 +8.3%850.0060.00 +20.0%
    9+70.0080.00 +14.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Nagoya Grampus1.851.80 -2.7%No 1st Goal23.0019.00 -17.4%Vissel Kobe1.972.05 +4.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Nagoya Grampus2.702.65 -1.9%Draw2.402.35 -2.1%Vissel Kobe3.003.10 +3.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Nagoya GrampusDrawVissel Kobe
1-04.504.500-03.703.40 -8.1%0-15.005.00
2-011.0011.001-16.006.50 +8.3%0-213.0013.00
2-113.0015.00 +15.4%2-230.0035.00 +16.7%1-215.0015.00
    Any Other Score11.0011.00    
2019-11-09 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.072.15 +3.9%Under 1.51.651.60 -3.0%