France / French League /

Nantes vs Brest 2939

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nantes - Draw - Brest) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Nantes) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Brest) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nantes) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Brest) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Nantes -0.25
1.85
1.88
+1.6%
Brest +0.25
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
01 | 1X2
Nantes
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Brest
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nantes -1.5
3.75
3.75
Brest +1.5
1.20
1.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.30
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.00
5.00
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
2-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.00
4.70
+17.5%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nantes
1.77
1.77
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
Brest
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nantes
2.70
2.70
Draw
2.10
2.10
Brest
3.60
3.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
0-0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:50:02