France / French League /

Nantes vs Lens 2956

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nantes - Draw - Lens) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Nantes) at opening odds $2.50; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 36.4% away win for (Lens) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nantes) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Lens) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Nantes 0.00
1.93
1.82
-5.7%
Lens +0.00
1.88
2.00
+6.4%
01 | 1X2
Nantes
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Lens
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nantes -1.5
5.20
5.20
Lens +1.5
1.10
1.10
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.00
Under 2.5
1.70
1.70
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nantes
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
Lens
1.97
2.05
+4.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nantes
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Lens
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
0-0
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
0-1
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-01-15 22:40:11