France / French League / 2922

Nantes vs Metz

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nantes - Draw - Metz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.5% home win for (Nantes) at opening odds $1.80; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 21.2% away win for (Metz) at opening odds $4.20. The fixture favourite (Nantes) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Metz) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Nantes -0.501.851.91 +3.2%Metz +0.501.971.91 -3.0%
01. 1X2
Nantes1.801.85 +2.8%Draw3.053.00 -1.6%Metz4.204.00 -4.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Nantes -1.53.353.50 +4.5%Metz +1.51.251.23 -1.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.402.30 -4.2%Under 2.51.491.53 +2.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
NantesDrawMetz
H-H2.802.95 +5.4%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0030.00 -25.0%
D-H4.304.40 +2.3%D-D4.304.20 -2.3%D-A9.509.00 -5.3%
A-H30.0023.00 -23.3%A-D17.0015.00 -11.8%A-A8.008.00
04. Pick The Score
NantesDrawMetz
1-04.705.00 +6.4%0-07.507.00 -6.7%0-19.009.00
2-06.507.00 +7.7%1-15.505.80 +5.5%0-223.0021.00 -8.7%
2-18.008.002-217.0017.001-213.0013.00
3-013.0015.00 +15.4%3-3100.0080.00 -20.0%0-380.0070.00 -12.5%
3-115.0015.004-4250.00250.001-350.0050.00
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-360.0050.00 -16.7%
4-040.0040.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-150.0050.00    1-4150.00150.00
4-290.0070.00 -22.2%    2-4200.00125.00 -37.5%
4-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-4250.00150.00 -40.0%
5-0100.0090.00 -10.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2200.00125.00 -37.5%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.507.00 -6.7%34.004.00640.0030.00 -25.0%
13.403.4047.007.00780.0050.00 -37.5%
22.953.00 +1.7%515.0013.00 -13.3%8125.0080.00 -36.0%
    9+150.00100.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Nantes1.631.67 +2.5%No 1st Goal7.507.00 -6.7%Metz2.802.80
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Nantes2.502.60 +4.0%Draw1.951.90 -2.6%Metz4.804.80
11. Halftime PTS
NantesDrawMetz
1-03.403.60 +5.9%0-02.402.35 -2.1%0-16.506.00 -7.7%
2-010.0011.00 +10.0%1-18.008.000-225.0025.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score19.0019.00    
2020-02-15 22:04:12
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.491.50 +0.7%Under 0.52.402.35 -2.1%