France / French League /
Nantes vs Metz 2971
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nantes - Draw - Metz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Nantes) at opening odds $2.15; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 28.8% away win for (Metz) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (Nantes) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Metz) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 19:50:01