France / French League / 2918

Nantes vs St Etienne

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nantes - Draw - St Etienne) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.3% home win for (Nantes) at opening odds $2.05; 30.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 26.1% away win for (St Etienne) at opening odds $3.40. The fixture favourite (Nantes) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (St Etienne) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Nantes2.051.82 -11.2%Draw2.903.10 +6.9%St Etienne3.404.00 +17.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Nantes -1.54.003.35 -16.3%St Etienne +1.51.181.25 +5.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.302.35 +2.2%Under 2.51.531.50 -2.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
NantesDrawSt Etienne
H-H3.402.90 -14.7%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.804.40 -8.3%D-D4.004.30 +7.5%D-A7.509.00 +20.0%
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D15.0015.00A-A6.007.50 +25.0%
04. Pick The Score
NantesDrawSt Etienne
1-05.204.70 -9.6%0-07.007.50 +7.1%0-18.008.50 +6.3%
2-08.507.00 -17.6%1-15.205.200-217.0021.00 +23.5%
2-18.008.002-215.0017.00 +13.3%1-211.0013.00 +18.2%
3-019.0015.00 -21.1%3-390.0080.00 -11.1%0-350.0070.00 +40.0%
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-335.0050.00 +42.9%
3-235.0035.00Any Other Score150.0080.00 -46.7%2-350.0060.00 +20.0%
4-060.0040.00 -33.3%    0-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-150.0050.00    1-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-290.0090.00    2-4125.00200.00 +60.0%
4-3150.00200.00 +33.3%    3-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1150.00125.00 -16.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.007.50 +7.1%34.004.00635.0025.00 -28.6%
13.503.40 -2.9%47.006.50 -7.1%770.0040.00 -42.9%
23.003.10 +3.3%515.0013.00 -13.3%8125.0070.00 -44.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Nantes1.801.65 -8.3%No 1st Goal7.007.50 +7.1%St Etienne2.452.75 +12.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.901.85 -2.6%Even1.751.80 +2.9%
10. Halftime 1X2
Nantes2.852.55 -10.5%Draw1.901.95 +2.6%St Etienne4.104.70 +14.6%
11. Halftime PTS
NantesDrawSt Etienne
1-03.903.50 -10.3%0-02.152.35 +9.3%0-15.206.00 +15.4%
2-012.0010.00 -16.7%1-18.508.500-221.0023.00 +9.5%
2-123.0019.00 -17.4%2-260.0050.00 -16.7%1-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score23.0021.00 -8.7%    
2019-11-10 22:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.501.49 -0.7%Under 0.52.352.40 +2.1%