Italy / Italian League /

Napoli vs Genoa 1336

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Napoli - Draw - Genoa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.8% home win for (Napoli) at opening odds $1.65; 24% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 22.2% away win for (Genoa) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Napoli) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Genoa) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Napoli -0.75
1.93
1.72
-10.9%
Genoa +0.75
1.88
2.03
+8.0%
01 | 1X2
Napoli
1.65
1.53
-7.3%
Draw
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Genoa
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Napoli -1.5
3.05
2.35
-23.0%
Genoa +1.5
1.30
1.48
+13.8%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
2.30
Under 3.5
1.53
1.53
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.50
-6.3%
No
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-1
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
60.00
21.00
-65.0%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
2-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
3-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-0
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
1
4.80
6.50
+35.4%
2
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
5
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
8
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Napoli
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
Genoa
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Napoli
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Draw
2.25
2.40
+6.7%
Genoa
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
3.05
3.60
+18.0%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.05
3.60
+18.0%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
3+
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Napoli
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
Genoa
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
3.05
3.60
+18.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
3.75
-14.8%
No
1.15
1.20
+4.3%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:02