Italy / Italian League /
Napoli vs Milan 1362
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Napoli - Draw - Milan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Napoli) at opening odds $2.20; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.8% away win for (Milan) at opening odds $2.80
The fixture favourite (Napoli) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Milan) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 03:40:01