Italy / Italian League /

Napoli vs Roma 1359

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Napoli - Draw - Roma) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.2% home win for (Napoli) at opening odds $1.65; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 20.3% away win for (Roma) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Napoli) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Roma) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Napoli -0.75
1.91
1.97
+3.1%
Roma +0.75
1.91
1.80
-5.8%
01 | 1X2
Napoli
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Draw
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
Roma
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Napoli -1.5
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Roma +1.5
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
2.03
+8.6%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.67
-7.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
No
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.30
4.30
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
0-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
2
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Napoli
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Roma
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Napoli
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Roma
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.40
0-0
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Napoli
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Roma
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
No 1st Goal
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2023-01-30 03:40:02