USA / US Soccer League /

Nashville SC vs FC Cincinnati 4605

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nashville SC - Draw - FC Cincinnati) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.6% home win for (Nashville SC) at opening odds $1.58; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 17.9% away win for (FC Cincinnati) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nashville SC) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (FC Cincinnati) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Nashville SC -0.75
1.77
1.77
FC Cincinnati +0.75
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Nashville SC
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Draw
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
FC Cincinnati
5.00
5.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nashville SC -1.5
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
FC Cincinnati +1.5
1.40
1.37
-2.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.90
+8.6%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.77
-8.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
10.00
10.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
30.00
30.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-3
90.00
90.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.80
4.20
-12.5%
2
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
6
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
7
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
8
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nashville SC
1.48
1.48
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
FC Cincinnati
3.00
3.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nashville SC
2.15
2.15
Draw
2.15
2.15
FC Cincinnati
5.20
5.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
0-0
2.70
2.70
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 08:20:02