Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Necaxa vs Monterrey

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Necaxa - Draw - Monterrey) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Necaxa) at opening odds $2.80; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 39.5% away win for (Monterrey) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Monterrey) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Necaxa) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Necaxa
2.80
3.30
+17.9%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Monterrey
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Necaxa +1.5
1.10
1.20
+9.1%
Monterrey -1.5
5.20
3.75
-27.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.35
+13.5%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-D
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
D-A
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-1
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
2-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
4-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1
3.80
3.30
-13.2%
2
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
6
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Necaxa
2.15
2.40
+11.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
Monterrey
1.90
1.77
-6.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Necaxa
3.40
4.00
+17.6%
Draw
2.03
1.95
-3.9%
Monterrey
2.95
2.80
-5.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
0-0
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
0-1
3.80
3.80
2-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 10:50:01