Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Necaxa vs Santos Laguna

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Necaxa - Draw - Santos Laguna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Necaxa) at opening odds $2.80; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 37.9% away win for (Santos Laguna) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Santos Laguna) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Necaxa) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Necaxa
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
Draw
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
Santos Laguna
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Necaxa +1.5
1.09
1.07
-1.8%
Santos Laguna -1.5
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
5.00
5.00
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-1
23.00
23.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
150.00
150.00
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
6
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Necaxa
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
Santos Laguna
1.92
1.97
+2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Even
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Necaxa
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
Draw
1.95
1.97
+1.0%
Santos Laguna
3.10
3.10
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
0-0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
0-1
4.30
4.30
2-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-07-24 07:50:01