Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Necaxa vs UNAM Mexico

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Necaxa - Draw - UNAM Mexico) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.3% home win for (Necaxa) at opening odds $2.15; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 30.1% away win for (UNAM Mexico) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Necaxa) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (UNAM Mexico) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Necaxa
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
UNAM Mexico
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Necaxa -1.5
4.40
4.40
UNAM Mexico +1.5
1.15
1.15
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.15
+3.9%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.60
-3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
5.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
150.00
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
6
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
7
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Necaxa
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
No 1st Goal
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
UNAM Mexico
2.20
2.20
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Necaxa
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
Draw
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
UNAM Mexico
3.60
3.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
0-0
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 08:20:01