Australia / A League /

Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur 4587

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newcastle Jets - Draw - Macarthur) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Newcastle Jets) at opening odds $2.30; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 32.3% away win for (Macarthur) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Newcastle Jets) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Macarthur) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Newcastle Jets 0.00
1.75
1.82
+4.0%
Macarthur +0.00
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
Newcastle Jets
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Draw
3.05
3.05
Macarthur
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Newcastle Jets -1.5
4.80
4.80
Macarthur +1.5
1.12
1.12
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.87
Under 2.5
1.80
1.80
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-D
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.30
4.30
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Newcastle Jets
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.50
Macarthur
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Newcastle Jets
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
Draw
2.03
2.00
-1.5%
Macarthur
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
0-0
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
0-1
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:30:08