Australia / A League /

Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne Vict 4574

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newcastle Jets - Draw - Melbourne Vict) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.7% home win for (Newcastle Jets) at opening odds $1.72; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 22.8% away win for (Melbourne Vict) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Newcastle Jets) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Melbourne Vict) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Newcastle Jets -0.75
2.00
1.91
-4.5%
Melbourne Vict +0.75
1.82
1.91
+4.9%
01 | 1X2
Newcastle Jets
1.72
1.65
-4.1%
Draw
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
Melbourne Vict
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Newcastle Jets -1.5
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
Melbourne Vict +1.5
1.35
1.37
+1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.50
-8.0%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Newcastle Jets
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Melbourne Vict
2.55
2.55
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Newcastle Jets
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Melbourne Vict
4.30
4.30
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
0-0
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 13:00:01