Australia / A League / 4545

Newcastle Jets vs Perth Glory

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newcastle Jets - Draw - Perth Glory) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.1% home win for (Newcastle Jets) at opening odds $2.85; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 41.2% away win for (Perth Glory) at opening odds $2.15. The fixture favourite (Perth Glory) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Newcastle Jets) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Newcastle Jets +0.251.851.80 -2.7%Perth Glory -0.251.972.02 +2.5%
01. 1X2
Newcastle Jets2.852.70 -5.3%Draw3.203.20Perth Glory2.152.25 +4.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Newcastle Jets +1.51.201.18 -1.7%Perth Glory -1.53.754.00 +6.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.63Under 2.52.102.10
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Newcastle JetsDrawPerth Glory
H-H5.004.50 -10.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H7.007.00D-D5.205.20D-A5.205.50 +5.8%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.503.60 +2.9%
04. Pick The Score
Newcastle JetsDrawPerth Glory
1-011.0010.00 -9.1%0-012.0012.000-19.009.00
2-015.0015.001-16.006.000-211.0011.00
2-19.509.00 -5.3%2-211.0011.001-28.008.00
3-035.0035.003-340.0040.000-321.0023.00 +9.5%
3-121.0019.00 -9.5%4-4150.00150.001-313.0015.00 +15.4%
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score80.0090.00 +12.5%2-319.0019.00
4-090.0090.00    0-460.0060.00
4-160.0060.00    1-440.0040.00
4-260.0060.00    2-450.0050.00
4-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-490.0090.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5125.00125.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5100.00100.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5125.00125.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0012.0033.603.60615.0015.00
15.205.2044.804.70 -2.1%735.0035.00
23.503.5058.508.50870.0070.00
    9+100.00100.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Newcastle Jets2.152.10 -2.3%No 1st Goal12.0012.00Perth Glory1.821.87 +2.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Newcastle Jets3.503.20 -8.6%Draw2.102.15 +2.4%Perth Glory2.802.85 +1.8%
11. Halftime PTS
Newcastle JetsDrawPerth Glory
1-05.205.00 -3.8%0-02.752.80 +1.8%0-14.504.40 -2.2%
2-015.0015.001-16.506.500-212.0012.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2019-11-09 13:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.40 -4.0%Under 1.51.451.49 +2.8%