England / English Premier / 0385

Newcastle vs Bournemouth

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newcastle - Draw - Bournemouth) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (Newcastle) at opening odds $2.45; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 34.3% away win for (Bournemouth) at opening odds $2.60. The fixture favourite (Newcastle) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Bournemouth) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Newcastle 0.001.851.80 -2.7%Bournemouth +0.001.972.02 +2.5%
01. 1X2
Newcastle2.452.40 -2.0%Draw3.053.00 -1.6%Bournemouth2.602.70 +3.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Newcastle -1.55.204.80 -7.7%Bournemouth +1.51.101.12 +1.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.972.07 +5.1%Under 2.51.721.65 -4.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
NewcastleDrawBournemouth
H-H4.104.00 -2.4%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H6.005.50 -8.3%D-D4.504.50D-A6.006.50 +8.3%
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.504.50
04. Pick The Score
NewcastleDrawBournemouth
1-07.506.50 -13.3%0-09.509.00 -5.3%0-17.507.50
2-011.0011.001-15.205.200-212.0012.00
2-18.508.502-212.0013.00 +8.3%1-29.009.50 +5.6%
3-025.0025.003-360.0060.000-330.0035.00 +16.7%
3-119.0019.004-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-321.0023.00 +9.5%
3-225.0030.00 +20.0%Any Other Score125.00150.00 +20.0%2-330.0035.00 +16.7%
4-080.0080.00    0-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-160.0060.00    1-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-280.0090.00 +12.5%    2-490.0090.00
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.509.00 -5.3%33.703.80 +2.7%625.0023.00 -8.0%
14.203.80 -9.5%45.506.00 +9.1%760.0050.00 -16.7%
23.103.10511.0012.00 +9.1%8100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Newcastle1.971.95 -1.0%No 1st Goal9.509.00 -5.3%Bournemouth2.052.10 +2.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Newcastle3.103.10Draw2.001.97 -1.5%Bournemouth3.303.40 +3.0%
11. Halftime PTS
NewcastleDrawBournemouth
1-04.304.300-02.602.55 -1.9%0-14.504.70 +4.4%
2-012.0013.00 +8.3%1-17.007.000-215.0015.00
2-121.0019.00 -9.5%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-223.0021.00 -8.7%
    Any Other Score17.0019.00 +11.8%    
2019-11-09 22:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60