England / English Premier /

Newcastle vs Brighton 0399

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newcastle - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.3% home win for (Newcastle) at opening odds $2.45; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 33% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $2.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Newcastle) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Brighton) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Newcastle 0.00
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Brighton +0.00
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
01 | 1X2
Newcastle
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
Draw
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
Brighton
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Newcastle -1.5
5.50
5.50
Brighton +1.5
1.09
1.09
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
D-D
4.20
4.20
D-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
7.50
7.50
0-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
4.80
4.80
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.50
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.90
3.90
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
70.00
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Newcastle
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.50
Brighton
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Newcastle
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Draw
1.95
1.92
-1.5%
Brighton
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.30
0-0
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
0-1
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
Any Other Score
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.47
Under 0.5
2.45
2.45

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 20:50:02