England / English Premier /
Newcastle vs Watford 0368
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newcastle - Draw - Watford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.2% home win for (Newcastle) at opening odds $1.97; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 27.8% away win for (Watford) at opening odds $3.20
The fixture favourite (Newcastle) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Watford) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:40:02