Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Newell Old Boys vs River Plate

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newell Old Boys - Draw - River Plate) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 21.6% home win for (Newell Old Boys) at opening odds $4.10; 25.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 53.1% away win for (River Plate) at opening odds $1.67

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (River Plate) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Newell Old Boys) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Newell Old Boys
4.10
5.20
+26.8%
Draw
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
River Plate
1.67
1.53
-8.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Newell Old Boys +1.5
1.28
1.40
+9.4%
River Plate -1.5
3.15
2.60
-17.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.87
Under 2.5
1.80
1.80
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
2.55
2.25
-11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
2-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
3-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-1
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
1-4
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Newell Old Boys
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
River Plate
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
2.75
2.75
0-1
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
2-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
2-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.85
Under 1.5
1.35
1.35

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 07:50:01