England / English Cup /

Newport vs Derby 0473

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Newport - Draw - Derby) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.9% home win for (Newport) at opening odds $3.90; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 50.9% away win for (Derby) at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Derby) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Newport) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Newport
3.90
3.40
-12.8%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Derby
1.75
1.95
+11.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Newport +1.5
1.25
1.15
-8.0%
Derby -1.5
3.35
4.40
+31.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.07
+5.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.65
-4.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
D-D
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
D-A
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
2.65
3.40
+28.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
2-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
3-0
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
3-1
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
0-4
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
4-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-4
35.00
35.00
4-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
90.00
90.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Newport
4.40
3.80
-13.6%
Draw
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
Derby
2.40
2.80
+16.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
0-0
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
0-1
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
2-0
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
3+
7.50
8.00
+6.7%

Last Updated on 2022-11-27 23:10:01