France / French League /

Nice vs Bordeaux 2978

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nice - Draw - Bordeaux) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Nice) at opening odds $2.25; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 30.7% away win for (Bordeaux) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nice) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Bordeaux) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Nice -0.25
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
Bordeaux +0.25
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
01 | 1X2
Nice
2.25
2.25
Draw
3.00
3.00
Bordeaux
2.90
2.90
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nice -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Bordeaux +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.07
-5.9%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.65
+4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
5.00
5.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1-1
5.00
5.00
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
70.00
70.00
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nice
1.87
1.87
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
Bordeaux
2.20
2.20
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nice
2.95
2.95
Draw
1.97
1.97
Bordeaux
3.60
3.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
0-0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-01-17 21:50:02