France / French League /

Nice vs Lille 2962

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nice - Draw - Lille) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Nice) at opening odds $2.70; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.6% away win for (Lille) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lille) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Nice) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Nice 0.00
2.02
2.05
+1.5%
Lille +0.00
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
01 | 1X2
Nice
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
Draw
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Lille
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Nice +1.5
1.09
1.15
+5.5%
Lille -1.5
5.50
4.40
-20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.07
+3.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.65
-2.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.75
No
1.90
1.90
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-A
5.50
5.50
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
23.00
23.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
3.90
3.90
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nice
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Lille
1.90
1.92
+1.1%
No 1st Goal
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nice
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Draw
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
Lille
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
0-1
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.30
4.30
3+
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Nice
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
Lille
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
No
1.12
1.10
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 19:50:01