France / French League /
Nice vs Reims 2908
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nice - Draw - Reims) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Nice) at opening odds $2.25; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 30.2% away win for (Reims) at opening odds $2.95
The fixture favourite (Nice) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Reims) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 20:50:02